Looking For Developers

About Us

Hey! We are GreenBox Development. We are making an upcoming game in hopes it will be ROBLOX’s next hit. The game will need multiple developers on the project, so I am looking for a few to help me create the game.

The game will contain multiple chapters each being around 45 minutes long. The chapters will be released one by one throughout the time of us developing the game. The game will be space themed. If you do not have a passion for developing things related to space, I suggest not contacting me. If you do have a passion, I suggest that you should contact me.

However, the first few weeks of development will not be space related, however a few weeks later we will probably get further in the development and get to the main part of the game. (The story line explains it all.)

The Job

All of the jobs below will require you to give me an example of your work in some form to be accepted into the community.

Builder
We are hiring around 1-2 more builders. We already have one, but we need more to speed up the process. The builder role requires you to communicate with each other to build an outstanding game. However, the building style must be just like each other. The style we are going for is cartoon-like. We will be using smooth plastic for most of our texture.

Scripter
We will be hiring about 1 scripter. The scripter role will have to communicate with the other scripter and figure out ways to program the amazing game. However, the scripter must know their way around LUA code.

UI Designer
We are hiring 1 UI designer. The UI designer will have to have the same type of style as the other UI designer we already have. You must communicate together to design amazing UI’s for the game. However, you must have some tool to design UI’s and create them. You will also communicate with the scripters to figure out what UI’s do what.

3D Modeler
We are hiring 1 3D modeler to create assets to the game. This role is supposed to add lots of detail to the game by using a modeling program. This role will have to communicate to builders as they have a similar role.

Payment

This is a volunteer to help us in our game if you are passionate enough that you would like to help. However, we are not paying anything in the making of the game. You WILL be paid if the game is a success and gets profit. The profit will be distributed throughout all of our developers in the studio.

Contact us

Contact us by replying to this topic with the following format:
Hello! I would like to request the role (role here). My discord username is (discord username)#(tag).

I will contact you and ask for some of your work and see if it is good enough for our requirements. If it is, I will add you to our team.

Current Members

@YourBasicLord - Builder
@SawcyDeveloper - UI Designer
@AllGoodNamesRGone243 - Scripter
@DevNetCheese - Audio Developer

3 Likes

I’m interested! My Discord is Knawlege#4694.

I sent you a friend request, accept and I will start giving you information.

1 Like

Me too i am in SawcyDeveloper#4307

Hello! I would like to request the role 3D modeler. My discord username is Fly#5031

Hello, I would like to apply for the audio Developer.
Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.