Looking for experienced Developer(s)!

About Us

Hi! My name is Inkwood and I’m apart of a team that is currently trying to recruit a variety of developers for a game that we’re in the makes of! We’re currently called Glacial Games, however, it may change in the near future!

The Team

As of the time of writing this, we have two definite developers to help our imagination become reality!

@ParlousPlutonium - Environment Design
@KEYSTONE_DESIGN - Asset Creator
@se_TQ - UI Designer

IN NEED OF;

SFX Designer
Particle Designer
Experienced Scripter

About The Job

I suppose the easier way to put it; we are making a first-person shooter, however, instead of regular detail like most games have, it’ll all be in low-poly, which is what will make up the vast majority of the game.

While I am putting up this post right now, I do not need the developers at the current moment, I will, however, be using you in the future when it comes to the development stage of Beta, while at the moment we’re trying to push ourselves to Pre-Alpha.

As of right now, we are looking for an experienced scripter that is able to handle databases, works with UI, as well as game-mode based games (More would be explained if accepted).

We are also looking for an experienced GUI/UI Designer that is willing to do quite a bit of tasks the concepts for them are still being drawn up by the Managers of the game.

We will also be needing sound effects for the game, gunshots, movement-based things, background music/sounds, explosions, etc.

I will also need someone who is good with making particles, nothing extremely flashy but we’d like it to stand out in comparison to other games.

DETAILS ABOUT THE SCRIPTING JOB Looking For Experienced Scripter(s)!

We would also prefer it if most, if not all of our developers stay with us fulltime while we continue to develop the game.

I will also require you to send me your portfolio in the respected field that you are looking to join us in.

Equipment

Payment

We are paying USD. Our preferred payment method is PayPal. The price will vary upon each task to each developer.

Contact Us

You can reach me via discord through the tag Ink#5777 / Inkwood

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

I look forward to working with you in the future if you happen to be chosen.

Many regards, Inkwood.

3 Likes

Yeah i am Interested, i Sent you a Friend Request on Discord. Btw if you already Want to know i am a Builder if you need any Help with Building.

Hello i would be interested in the sound designer position. I have sent you a request on discord.
My tag is album#5834

Hello! I can help script for your game. I will be happy to help.

@Clxzed#8551

[30 characters oof]

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.