Looking for Experienced Developers for a Dev Team

Do you know what the game is going to be? on the thread.

1 Like

Well, 100 Robux is about 35 cents using DevEx transfer rates (R$1 = .0035 USD). Personally, I wouldn’t contribute at all if I earned 35 cents. Now, here:

You don’t pay to “guarantee” a contract. In a contract, you list all the information and the other user signs.

To me, 35 cents isn’t a proper contract. Trust me, even if you gave someone $1,000,000, he can destroy everything and keep the money without a contract (that happens sometimes in law suits)

Read up on my payment module for studios.

2 Likes

Each developer ahs their own part to play

1 Like

13 hours a week
13 divided by 7
1.8 hours a day
What if we work 10, will we still have to put excuses? What if I have a test and need to study, my state tests are up soon, what if I can’t work 13 but 12, will you still accept that?

2 Likes

Well pay is only Percentage
COnact me on discord for info i have to go for now

1 Like

i will accept that,but less than 5 then no

1 Like

So, if you’re working with percentage pay, you won’t even have 1% to store. If you’re looking for:

That’ll need more than 100% pay. And the roles you listed doesn’t even include:

• Modeling
  • GFX
  • SFX
  • VFX
  • UI design
  • Music

Please rethink this decision. I am no longer interested, apologies.

2 Likes

Contact me on Discord,for Applying
Must have examples of work

that means how many of each developer i need

You should put that on the thread so people will know.

1 Like

i also have those roles,taken by my irl friends

So you need about 3-8 developers. Each developer would need at least 20% if you aren’t doing too much.

There’s quite a bit of grammatical mistakes. Also, have you made successful games before?

3 Likes

i have worked with successful games before

Can you give a few example for us, can you also show proof, where you put in credits, do you have a special role etc.

2 Likes

What games are they and who have you worked with?

5 Likes

i can later but i have to leave,as i said earlier

2 Likes

What happens if the game and teamwork with devs are going down, are we allowed to quit but take the pay for the amount we have built. No offense but deciding by what’s going on, this may happen.

2 Likes

What do you mean? This shouldn’t be hard too list…

3 Likes

Sure,but depending on how much work you did