Looking for feedback on my first GFX! :D

Hello!! I’m mainly a 2D artist, but I’ve decided to take up 3D stuff as well, and create a GFX art for the first time. U___U
I’m not sure I’m totally happy with the lighting on this, but please let me know what you think, it’d be very appreciated!

37 Likes

This is actually really, REALLY good for your first GFX. I like the lighting effects and the outstanding background, I guess what you could do is make the character stand out a bit more, because the character is almost camouflaging with the BG. But with that said, this is pretty amazing!

5 Likes

This is too good for a first gfx XD. Great job it looks absolutely beautiful.

8 Likes

To be your first GFX, it is INCREDIBLE! :star_struck:

7 Likes

It’s wonderful for your first GFX. The lighting cannot be anymore perfect. But I agree with @AstrologicalVI, You could make the character stand out more. But other than that, It’s very good for your first GFX. Well done!

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’ll keep that in mind. ☆

4 Likes

Around… 3 hours I would say? It probably could’ve taken less time if I wasn’t messing around to make things work U.U

1 Like

Looking really cool, excellent job because it is your first GFX ever! Well, I can see the face very blurry, make it less blurry to make it look more realistic.

2 Likes

This is AMAZING! For your first GFX, this is really impressive! Nothing you need to improve on in this one! Keep up the good work! :grinning: :+1:

2 Likes

Amazing, especially for your first GFX! Did you use photoshop to edit it?

I am in shock.
Amazing.
But I do suggest you add watermarks because a lot of sketchy people may want to go here and rip this amazing artwork off of you.
Also the face looks blurry, suggest fixing that.
Once again, I am in shock how good this is.

Thank you! Ah, no, I used Clip Studio Paint. ^^;

Good point, I’ll add a little signature in a sec! Unfortunately I haven’t quite figured out how to make faces that aren’t blurry… But thank you so much!!!

The is amazing, I don’t see anything that should be added to be honest. This is perfect just the way it is. The lighting looks incredible and everything fits in really well. Keep up the good work.

Oh ok, thank you and good luck with your future GFXs

This is great for your first GFX.

this is awsome, great ambiant, is the no eyes and tiny mouth a stylistic choice?

Wow! If this truly is your first GFX it’s amazing!.. The only thing I’d say to add would be some clothing folds here are some methods: 2.8 Method and 2.7 Method. Over all amazing work keep it up, John! :smiley:

This is really good for a first GFX! The lighting, the limbs, everything!

This looks pretty good! For your 1st, this is really good!