Looking for feedback on my game Blox Royale: Battlegrounds!

I must’ve already been in a round.

Personally, I think that the main menu user interface needs a little bit more work on. I would suggest a font change (imho).

Which font do you think would fit it better?

I think the game interface and maps need a bit more polishing, and the gun mechanics don’t feel nice imo. Also, i feel like it needs something to set it apart from other fps games, for example Big paintball has items you can unlock while your playing.

1 Like

Battlegrounds has a points system which can be spent to play as powerful characters.
Points reset every round.

Plus doesn’t every FPS have unlockable items as you progress?

Not like that, the have live items you unlock while playing the game from getting kills, a radar, a sentry, drone and a nuke. Not every fps games have the, most don’t. To get into the fps market you need to make a polished product because they are so many already to choose from, why would they play your game over others? - this is a question you should think of when making your game.

1 Like

Oh! No need to worry about the lag part! He was talking about his WiFi, also you can tell because 10 FPS doesn’t freeze you in the air.

1 Like

Still looking for feedback before I release it!

The game is very nice! I’m glad its mobile supported. You could change the guns audio and add an actual gunshot instead of the kitchen gun meme.

1 Like

lol, i’ll do that, thanks!!! :slight_smile:

Also do you guys think it will do well with roblox’s mostly younger auidiance?

Still looking for feedback on the game!

This will do well with younger players! Try to make it as simple as possible.

1 Like

It is pretty simple, just click the glowy deploy button then click on enemy people, pretty simple!
There are also more advanced mechanics that are unlocked later on.

Also don’t make it time consuming so (little kids) can play your game and not have to worry about not unlocking something

It does take 1-2 matches to unlock your first character (which is not the starting character), (9-18 minutes) do you think thats a good time?

Mhmm! In 2016 when I was 11 me and my friends would try new games and give it 50 minutes to start getting fun!

I’m pretty sure if you get straight to the point in a hour or so your game will be played!

1 Like