Looking for Group members for an Open World hacknslash RPG

#

I and my friend been working on this for about 6-10 months off and on
Open to anything, just looking for passionate people that want to work a rpg.
Nothing is set in stone, so far we have a full equipment system, massive world, many types of weapons, armors and spells, tons of monsters, to much to list

In the future we want to set up world and pvp sections, random drops ect, lots of stuff that needs to be done

Really no specific position we need, i do it all script, gui’s, animating, environment

About Us

Matt and Jason lol
im a long time gamer and Jason does alot of warcraft 3 modding

About The Job

Just want someone passionate and creative, any skill set or willing to learn
Must be able to communicate with some type of voice chat
----- Doing a little update in this section
Really want anyone that is willing to do or try anything not just 1 specific job its a group effort, grow and learn together

Some good examples like, hey we need more filter enabled weapons im gonna work on that,
Or i want to figure out how to create randomized drops from monsters ect

When i make a new weapon you need slight scripting knowledge, need to know how to animate and put all the stuff in the right places and add it to the item shop
its actually very easy once you have done when they you can do many!

I am willing to teach or learn

– To do list
More monsters
More Weapons
More Spells
Character Creation Data Store
Item Drops
Music
More Animations
Questing System
Pvp System + possible PVP zone
More Environmental stuff
Improved Monster Ai
Cosmetics Shop
Spell Shops and GUI
Better looking GUI’s in general

Payment

% of all profits (depending on the size of the team), looking to make a group of friends and we can make other games when we are finished, also maintain and update this one if its successful. We are planning to use a very successful proven to work business model.

Long Term Goal

Finish the game to a playable extent for Pc and Table/Phone ect, set up the business model, And then have Roblox advertise get lots of players and start bringing in the money
And that is just the beginning i want to maintain the game and bring updates with new content and gear

Contact Us

If you are interested
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum - message your choice of voice chat so we can talk
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You should probably list the positions that you are hiring in. Are you hiring GFX artists?

Do you guys need animators? What kinds of animations would you guys need at this point?

2 Likes

Do you need a music composer?
(30charsssss)

we def need all 3 but i updated the about the job section

I’d be interested, i’m able to script, my tag on discord is Commander Tempest#1406

Hi, I would like to apply for the composer if you need 3 me and @CaptLincoln @Disparrel we are here for ya.

Discord: DevNetCheese#2725

I would be happy to work on this project! If you need me, @zuggy81

My discord is Disparrel#1552.

My discord Zuggy#3129 if you want to message me directly

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.