Looking for low charging scripters/modelers

UNexus Studios is currently in need of modelers and scripters who don’t mind low pay at the moment. For scripters, we will take anyone with intermediate scripting skills who can script weapons and morphs. As for modelers, we mostly need people who can model weapons, morphs, and other items upon request. The game you will be working on is called Morphy, and is a low poly but realistic looking morph and fight adventure game. Upon release, we are hoping to have around 10,000 monthly players and an average game revenue of anywhere from 10-100 thousand robux/month. We are a long ways away at the moment, but the game is only in pre alpha and there is a lot of room for improvement.

Please contact sepro1144 on discord if you have questions or are interested sepro1144#6964, and remember - we can’t pay you much right now

Where have you got these figures from?

So why should we want to work with you on this project?

What sort of weapons and morphs? Are we talking hit-scan automatics, or simulated rifles?

5 Likes

The game is a medieval theme; therefore, we are looking for custom morphs that fit within this category. The figures stated were the optimistic goal for our game. We are looking for people who share the same passion as us and want to create game for fun and then receive percentages of game revenue once it has been released. Therefore we are looking for people who believe that this game will do well and strive to make it as good as it can be.

1 Like

How do you know this? Are you a Developer?

I am a builder and advertiser of UNexus studios.

People expect payment. You probably won’t find anyone on the DevForum who works for free. Time is money.

2 Likes

Agreed, that is a challenge. We can offer payment but it will be low at first.

Personally going into it, my main focus was to improve my building and designing skills and get used to the development team environment.

Please put these percentages into the original post

Just to let all of you developers right now, they are offering from 50-100 ROBUX per piece…

We are offering 10% of game revenue to the investor until the initial amount is paid back and then 5% permanent revenue.

Since when was there an investor. Essentially what you just said is if I invest 1 robux I’m getting my robux back then a perm 5%. Elaborate, exert professionalism, nobody will work for free.

2 Likes

Apologies, I am not fully in charge of this and I agree with the lack of professionalism. We need to wait before posting about an investor. I assumed sep had already clarified the amount.

Uh, I don’t mean to squander your hopes or anything… But if you can’t even pay developers a high amount, how exactly do you just plan on having 10k players a month? Developers have to spend hundreds of thousands of robux just on developers, and often millions on advertising the game it self. And usually, these lead developers are very highly skilled in marketing and connections. They usually have many ways to put their game out there. (Popular friends, social media, ROBLOX advertising, websites, and blogs) and they often take years to build up that kind of infrastructure… It’s very unrealistic for you to just make a game and just gain 10k players upon release. Even 15-20 players a day will be a hard goal. I’m not saying a small studio can’t make a game with 10k players on release, but I am saying a small studio with no money can’t.

1 Like

thanks for the feedback, and we are going to start creating gamepasses soon to help with that

I agree, I didn’t make the 10k player a month mark. This topic in my opinion is closed and we are looking (at least me) to expand our game as much as possible with the current set of developers.

1 Like

But don’t game passes require a player base to buy them?

I completely agree with that, and i keep having to turn people down

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.