Looking for low-poly builders and investor for a unique game project {*CLOSED*}

About Us
Hi there! We are Adroit, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new and unique game idea.

The Team
@jamarvel - Owner
@saif351 - Scripter
@Person09378 - Scripter/UI
@Pinkyidion - Animator/UI
@SansTheSkeletonsPun - Animator
@Philip_MVP - Builder
@ionut1234v2 - Builder
@dev_ACFM - Builder

We have not yet begun development.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join the team for a low price. Our budget is low as we are just starting.

The game will be built in a low-poly style.

Big maps won’t be necessary for the game, only areas which give the player the feeling of being in a vast area, but really they are only in a closed space.

Payment

We are only paying Robux, and our budget is low, so each builder will get 1600 - 2,500 as well as 10% of the game’s revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via my Discord @Jam#9790
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

3 Likes

I mean I can build low poly trees

Btw, you might not want to put modeling in your tags if you’re not hiring modelers

I am interested! Dm me @Clxzed#8551

I’m pretty interested in this project. My building is relatively low-poly, so it could hopefully work here.

(my discord is geb#5228)

Hello im interested in this job here is my portfolio

I also sent you a friend request on Discord

I was hoping that the builders would also do modelling, but it’s alright if they don’t.

Man That’s Lot of robux (2 Million Robux??) And you say it is low but it isnt . if you mean only 2500 robux not 2 Million you have to fix it by removing the k from the numbers .

1 Like

TYSM, I didn’t notice until you pointed that that! :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.