Looking for music soft wear to use for makeing music in my game

Hi I’m looking in to making music on Roblox, and I’m looking for some software that will help with that. If you use some music making software and you would like to share please put it here and I will check it out. Thanks! :musical_note:

Try out this! I found it and have loved it since!! Very easy to use and original music! All customizable.

Okay thanks I will check it out!

1 Like

If you have some musical background (reading notation) I’d strongly suggest MuseScore. As for any other softwares, if you have an Apple device I’d recommend Logic Pro or Garage Band!

As for Strofe I’d suggest using it as a last ditch effort if you don’t want to/have time for learning music. I’d strongly suggest reading up on some theory though and learning how to make your own music because there is a lot more a human can do than an AI program!

2 Likes

Yea I have musical back round I have been in band for 3 years. I haven’t checked out strofe yet but I will check out what you posted thanks for the input! :musical_note:

I just looked in to some of and took a glance for music score so you need to use a piano keyboard or can you use a normal one? But thanks for all the help I will definitely use them. And dang you play a lot of instruments.

It does support midi piano but you can also just manually insert the notes into the program as well. I personally don’t use the MIDI playing because it’s kind of… Off? Not sure how to describe it but if you try it out hopefully it works better for you than it does me.
There may be videos on the website itself with introductions to the program and getting started. I’d be more than happy to help you learn the basics of it tomorrow if ya need any help still.

1 Like

Thanks for all the help and I might take you up on that offer haha!

Sure I’ll shoot you a message tomorrow when I have some time. Take care!

1 Like