Looking for professional builders!

About Us :clipboard:

Hello, I’m deathavenger31 from KC Entertainment. We are a new studio so not much out about us now but hopefully soon!

The Team
@deathavenger31 - Head Programmer/Project Manager
@wizattack - Community Manager/3D Modeler

About The Job :hammer_and_wrench:

We are looking for a professional builder to commission for a city style map. We need a road system built on a pre-generated terrain. The road system will include road markings, traffic lights, traffic signs, and 1 highway. We also need 5-10 buildings made for the map, buildings will be various such as small factories to shops (No skyscrapers or anything of that type needed). If you can do both great!

Payment :moneybag:

We are paying in USD through any method preferred. Our preferred payment method is paypal but we can discuss alternatives. Payment will be mostly lump-sum with the possibility of percentages and long time employment.

Contact Me :iphone:

You can contact me here on the dev forum or on discord! Please put your discord and in the comments below so I know who’s request to accept.
Discord: Enigmaticz#8669

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you’re still looking for a builder, I’m available! Please contact me if interested, I’ll add you on Discord.
My portfolio; Portfolio Link
My discord; imava#3686

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.