Looking for Roblox game ideas, please help

Hello! My username is 4EHE and I have been looking to make a front page game for a while. I have the time, skill, and resources to make one. The only thing I am lacking is a good IDEA. My goal with this post is to gain ideas via people posting what games they’d like to see on the front page. Ideas needed!
If you want to talk about developing a game together, add me on Discord, otherwise please state some concepts of front page games you’d like to see below. Thanks!
Gamepop#2759

3 Likes

This is the wrong category. Your not looking for help, or feedback.

1 Like

Oh, I thought you were giving people ideas. My bad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am looking for feedback on what type of game I should create. Yes, it is. Oops something happened with the post, I think i accidentally deleted it

Maybe try creating an RPG game because those are getting popular these days.

What type of game are you trying to make?

That overall depends on what game you enjoy - or interested in I’ll normally strive for games that haven’t been created on the platform such as role play games where you’ll role play as animals or something along those lines.

(Simulators) or in case a good game idea, but there’s so much of them that they seem very repetitive and similar games, designs, gameplay ect. That get made over and over again. Think about what genre you’ll play or would enjoy to play find something such as role play, adventure, fps, games ect.

It would give you some motivation to keep improving your game more and more try finding something that’s interesting look for inspiration and create something that hasn’t been made on the Roblox platform.

There are a bunch of tutorials and resources that’ll will help you along the way for thinking - gathering game ideas:

1 Like