Looking For Scripter(OPEN)

About Us

Hi there! I’m here because I wish to make a game of disasters that you have to survive.
Its not going to look like those classic roblox survival games, its going to be better graphics and everything,
I need a team on Three to help me out on this project.

The Team
@Mufazl - Team Leader
@Sp0okyTigger - Environment Design
@Ty_IsHomeSchooled - Scripter
@ThreeNineEight - UI

About The Job

We are looking for a Intermediate builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
Build style is going to be very simple, Everything has to be on welds in order to give the players a better experience with this disaster game.
For the scripter, his job is to script the disasters, Game passes, Map Regeneration scripts.
For the UI designer… Really simple… Shop, Points, Perks, and Survivors.
Builder - there will be Ten separate Maps.

These will be REALLY simple builds, BUT have to be creative and stick to the theme.

We expect to Be fast, We want this project to be done by the end of this month.

Payment

Due to insufficient Funds, I will be Giving a percentage.
I got 4K R$ for advertisements. Yes, I know its not a lot but I’m sure it will get out.
I will be giving The UI Designer 10%
I will be giving The Scripter 40%
The rest 50% will be going to other projects, as in other games.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on Discord - Dev_Polke#2120
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Interested in the scripter position, though I don’t have discord. I can assure you I can get the job done still, however.

Portfolio:

Question.

Are you able to Create certain round scripts, Disasters, and a Loading UI screen?

Yes, of course! The deadline for the game is end of the month, right?

Correct. by the end of this month.

1 Like

Ill add you into the LIST, Welcome!

I’m not good at positioning/sizing UI but I could give it a go (have a bit of experience from making my own games though). I also make icons, my full portfolio is linked below :smiley: Should mention I also don’t have Discord.

I make my own Stuff, Im pro at Icons and stuff.

I dont need an Icon maker, Sorry.

Well I guess I’m never gonna get a job, keep trying but keep getting denied. Thanks anyways I guess…

And anyways none of them counts as standard icons, you used game icons/thumbnails here not actual icons. What I meant about icons is this:

Watch Youtube, thats what I do. I got really good.

You completely didn’t understand what I said.

1 Like