Looking for some YT thumbnales!

Id like some thumbnales, i dont really know how to copy/paste links but my channel is called M1SCH13F I have 40 subs and would appreciate it if someone can help!

1 Like

I can help you! Contact me at: C_robix#0121

Sorry I don’t think that is possible but in the reply panel you can copy and paste your images and I can copy them from there!

Is there a robux payment for making the thumbnails?

I can try! Join my group called lightning as it strikes on my profile and I can pay you some robux for the thumbnales, I can’t do much though as my group is kinda small but it does gain funds!

How much robux do I get?
DM for thumbnails.

It can be around 10 at maximum but as my group grows, the more I can pay! Also I don’t have discord so you will have to use the reply button and I’ll notify you when I’ve saved the image and you can the delete the response!

I can’t help you without a pay of atleast 50 or 100 robux.

Oh okay :confused: I can maybe notify you when my group gets that much robux on a weekly basis!

Ok, DM me or contact me on discord when you have enough robux, good luck :smile:

Thank you! You too! Thank you for the offer!

Aha, I can make you thumbnails! I don’t need a pay either :slight_smile:

Thank you! But please could you do it through the reply pannel?

Here’s the link!

I think you provided the wrong link. That goes directly to Repl.it.

I leave you my portfolio if you are interested I do not need payment but I can design your miniatures if you want Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

I was ending it to axical because he wanted to know the link :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.