Looking for somehow who can make good guns!

Hello there,
We’re a small roblox group searching for developers who can make gun models and potentially script them!

The Current Team:
Me: Builder
2014patrick: Scripter

Now about the job, we are looking for someone who can make gun models, mostly blender made guns! Scripting isn’t necessary, but we’re love if you’d do it too!

We need around 3-6 guns for our games.

For the payment - we offer around 50-200 Robux depending on the quality and time it took to create a gun model.

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord: Dr.Nota#9520

Thanks.

I feel like there were more reasons that made you leave other than the comissions but ok.

I don’t think 50 - 200 robux ($0.18 - $0.70) is reasonable for a “good” gun model.

I strongly recommend increasing the payment to attract potential commissioners. :slight_smile:

Guns take a lot of scripting and modeling, most people would pay 1k-5k, sorry but im not willing to do this

I didn’t say you have to script but ok.

Hey, I have a recommendation, When you are searching for a High Quality Model, I highly recommend having bigger prices, Some people would take the deal, But 50-200 Robux is kind of low, But anyways, Have good luck finding someone!

you suggested that we should be able to at least

Indeed, as the other comments say, you should increase your pricing, what you’re paying is really low.

Here is my portfolio. Feel free to DM me (On DevForum) if you are interested.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.