Looking for Talented Scripters , Graphic Designers, Intro Makers , and Lighting Experts... etc *!* 1-10,000 USD *!*

No more composers please
I have a current game in the works that requires a quite large variety of talented people.
Currently this is the only game in progress that I have and I would like to have it complete in about a month.

I would prefer people with a lot of experience due to the fact that they can complete a lot more in a more reasonable time frame !

I am looking for professional quality from every aspect of the game in order to maintain easy fun flowing game for players. I expect high quality work that fits with the games vibes. Good communication skills are appreciated. Discord calls are 100x times easier to explain things about the tasks, so please have a discord. I will check progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

I’m probably missing a few things on this list that I will have to re add later.
What I need :

Lighting Expert
-Check the lighting and determine the best lighting fit for certain areas of the game

Animator:
-Boss Battle
-Emotes

Graphics and Design:
-Ui
-Pets
-Ads
-Shop
-Game Pic
-Intro

Scripting need FE compatible :
-Boss Battle
-Ui System
-Pet System
-Coin and diamond type system tied with leaderboard etc
-Shop
-Intro/load

Composer
-Music that fits different scenarios that happen in game
ex: cave music , being chased… etc

Our payment and method will be agreed upon before each project is started. My preferred payment method is USD. I will pay in full at the end of the job or as we go at the completion of each task. Payment 1-10,000$ USD. Payment can’t be determined until I know how much it would cost to complete the said task . It is worth the time for sure, so just message me to find out the exact specifications for each job!

Quality over quantity all day every day.

Please message me to learn more about the job as well as show me some of your previous work .

You can contact me directly on the Dev Forums or on my Discord @ DeepFreeze#3828

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 Likes

I applaud you for coming up with the idea of “Lighting Expert” on Roblox. I’m curious to see the work of someone in this job, though I’m not 100% sure if Roblox’s lighting engine is technically advanced enough to call for someone in a job like this. But I’d like to see someone prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Sent a friend request on discord! Hopefully we can talk!

I can prove you wrong with these links:

https://twitter.com/ArtBlox_406 --Mostly this one

1 Like

You listed that both the scripter and the animator are responsible for taking care of the “boss battle” could you clarify what you mean by that? I’m also assuming that the position is (meant to be) a permanent position?

In addition, you listed the payment as

Is that how much you’re willing to spend on this entire recruitment, or what you’re willing to give every person? This project seems very intriguing, but I think I need just a little more information before I decide to apply. Is it also possible you could put off this project a few weeks? a lot of developers are going through exams very soon and it would take time away from the project.

You said ETC. does that mean you need a builder?

I’m good on builders, I’m handling all that myself.

@tryler2 <— there’s your lighting expert!

2 Likes

I’m interested and believe I am up for the job. I added your discord I am Aatlxs_DeV#8173

Unsure of the style you’re looking for with GFX, but here’s some of mine.

https://thenceforths.carbonmade.com/projects/6821251

I can’t do Discord calls because I’m deaf, but I’ll still put it down.

zackyota#0461

I still have have some positions open, please feel free to contact me! The contact info is in my main post.

Thanks!

I am interested on doing UIs and graphics. astrovibes#8096

Hey, I’m interested in scripting for you; Add me on discord: Rezault#5867

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.