Looking for Voluntary Developers

I am looking for a Developer to help me start a ROBLOX Roleplay Game.
For now I will be looking for
X2 Builders
X1 GFX Artist for Gamepasses and Thumbnails.

:Idea:
I am looking for Builder and a GFX Artist to help me make a game for the role play category. The game we will be making will mainly rely on gamepasses ect to be able to succeed quicker in the game e.g Buying a house (Not having to work)
the game will be based on a real town in UK; England and we will be working as hard as we can to make it as realistic as possible.

:Builder Details:
Be able to build a basic town with modern houses and roads, Be able to build Realistic Buildings such as Banks/shops.

:Payment:
We will be looking to pay all developers once the group has opened as the income from the group/gamepasses ect will be split to all developers ect who have helped create the game.

We are mainly looking for voluntary Builders and GFX Artists

:Contact:
You are able to contact me for more details on this.
My discord is 迦勒🔱#4856 feel free to message me at any time!

Thanks!

Can you explain more of what the scripters does? I’m kinda curious :eyes:

They didn’t specify that they were seeking a scripter. :frowning:

Sorry that is completely on me. We have found a scripter now, I forgot to remove all the scripter bits :grin: My bad people.

1 Like

He does specify that at the bottom.

Edited it, my bad I am sorry for that.

1 Like

Oh I see. Would make more sense to include it at the top. Sorry about that.

3 Likes

I’m interested, I’ll leave you my portfolio Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

Are you able to message me on discord please? My discord is above.

I already sent you the friend request discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.