Looking to co-op on a hunting game project

Hi, so lately I’ve gotten this idea to recreate the new indie game that’s still in early access, “Bigfoot.”

I’m confident that I’d be able to script something similar to the plot, but the issue I’m having is trying to find a builder to work on it with me.

If anybody is at all interested in this idea, I’m more than happy to offer you 50% of whatever we make. This project’s intention would be for fun, and to see how far we can get with it, if that makes sense.

If you are interested, hit me up on Discord and we can discuss this further! Simply_Dev2

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is just a passion project, right?

1 Like

Essentially, yeah. It’d be a smaller project where I’d really only desire to work on it with one other person.

If it turns into a developed game, I’ll launch ads on it and we could go from there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love a good passion project! What are you looking for with a builder? What are they required to build?

2 Likes

Sweet! Probably just a well-developed forest map, with different camps/areas to explore and stuff.

1 Like

I’m going to contact you on discord! We can work something out!

1 Like

Are you still looking for a builder?
If you are can you add me on discord?(I already sent a friend req)

我也不知道為什麼我有這麼長的名字#0400

1 Like

Oh sorry about that, I’ll send you one. Thanks!

This project seems like it could benefit from one of my services:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.