Looking to form a team!

hey guys i have been building for a few months now! and always thought it would be a cool idea to form a team and make a games! We will mostly just give each other tips and tricks and have fun and make games.
on the team i would like to have
A artist
A scripter
A modeler
and a builder
Hope you guys like the idea just reply in the comments!

2 Likes

I think I would like to help you and do something good together my discord is: ๐•Š๐”ธ๐•„๐•Œ๐”ผ๐•ƒ ๐”ป๐•„๐”น_๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž#2870

1 Like

Hello! I can apply for the Graphic Artist role. Please message me here or Discord [water bottle #2380]

1 Like

Hey there! Iโ€™m a builder and 3d modeler!

do you have a discord? add me mine is GiantNateDaGreat#9717

Yes i do its User id#1086 i will add you

Iโ€™m curious to whether itโ€™s going to be fun or not. Leaving my discord user here.
mau#8291

Ill join as a scripter!
Here is my discord @GiantNateDaGreat , DanielDev#7819

I can be a scripter! Discord name: twoj przyjaciel zul#6041

1 Like

Good afternoon! I as well am also a builder who started a month back, Contact me at my discord If your interested! Fallhole#9143

Hello, I am a builder and I would like to be able to help you in your project! I hope and you contact me on my Discord: Mateooarce1 # 5653 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello! Iโ€™m a builder and light scripter! Iโ€™ve also been doing this for about 4 months, and I have some decent work to show for it! Feel free to contact me on Discord: GoldenLoDev#9189

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.