Looking to hire a builder!

Job Recruitment Template

About Me

Hi there! Im am a Youtuber/developer and im looking to hire a builder for a map!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our gameā€™s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs only a map no tools or bags or pets just a map that will be set up like any simulator map i cant go into to much detail publicly but if you could post your work or dm me id love to talk about the project!

Payment

We are paying [10,000-20,000] R$

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/IntelPlayzYT

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am interested in the position!

please show some previous work!

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/pawsomedev-3d-modeler-accepting-comissions-2-4/408385

Before I decide if Iā€™m interested in the job, what exactly do you mean by the ā€œmapā€? Is it just the hub, or multiple zones/areas?

it would be multiple zones/areas 6-7

1 Like

I can recommend you a really good builder known as @outfoxing.

His portfolio:
Outfoxing || A Builders Portfolio

sounds pretty promising. Iā€™d love to discuss more about the job further in DMs, if possible, before I make my final decision.

hereā€™s my portfolio:

Well If I was to recommend an Builder it would be @Celestial_Christmas. He is very good with these types of things.

Hello there! I would love to take this, Here is my portfolio - [Looking for commisions!] Fast & Quality Builder - #17 by ExecutiveFunds

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Are you still hiring? If so, you can see my portfolio here: TmsDevv's Portfolio: Building and Environment

If you found someone please make sure to close the discussion

Otherwise, I am interested Here is my Portofolio

Hi, I was recommended by somebody on my portfolio Iā€™d love to help! dm me MathGeek#1111

1 Like

What are you looking for? Texture Artist or Modeler/Builder? If you are looking for modeler/builder, I am interested!
Discord: marky#0001
:happy2:

Intel, I contacted you on Twitter!

thank you haha, I did message him privately

Yah i can do whatever style you would like. Trust me.
MrMimiStudio#3366

Hi sir im interested for job jm 3d modeler and roblox studio builder here is more infos:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.