Looping Crashing the Game

Why is it printing two values? What variables are you checking with your print statement?

1 Like

I only write: print(Rate)
And rate is a attribute of the instances tagged Dropper

I imagine that the problem is where you’re defining the value of Rate, then.

1 Like

I don’t define with a script I only put the attribute through the properties screen

Ok, i fixed the problem of the Rate, it was because I had some droppers on the workspace with the tag droppers but without the Rate attribute, but I dont know why the drops are not getting the dropper position.

Ok I know now, for some reason the attachement that i use to obtain the drop position were on the mid of the workspace.

Instead of While true do you have to do while task.wait() do or just add some sort of wait function within the loop because other wise it runs it too quickly and it becomes too much to process and therefor crashes your game or gives a script timeout.

1 Like

If I put a while loop in every dropper on the game (like 60 ) it will be a big performance issue ?

I don’t think that it should be a huge problem. It just depends on how many things you are cloning and how big they are and if they are moving or transparent.

I have seen other games make a feature where you can hide other player’s drops so that you can only see yours in your tycoon.

Use while task.wait do instead of while true do