Low-Poly Building

Hello. I need to know any ideas that are out there for me to know so I can Low-Poly build. If you don’t what it is, it’s kind of hard to explain… but it is pretty much the buildings that are Pet Simulator 2.

Any plugins that are saying “use me”. It’d be much appreciative towards building and improving.

I read your thread but it was very confusing to understand. The title isn’t specific or showing what your trying to achieve, “Low-Poly building”. If your question was trying to make low poly buildings, it would be better to clarify that in the thread and the title as well.

If you were just looking how to accomplish this theme, it’s more done in a 3D software sometimes you can accomplish this by using bright colors and use of plastic materials. Now if you’re wanting to use a software, it depends. You can work on low poly builds by also using Roblox Studio. From what I understand low-poly just means a low amount of polygons.

Most developers use the free, open source known as blender, you can accomplish this by using 3D softwares as well as studio itself if I’m not mistaken try starting with a simple model and try looking at a few tutorial and go from there. There’s a few similar threads that’ll help you along the way.