(CLOSE - LOW PRICES) 2D Digital Artist | ETLark Portfolio

Hello, welcome to my portfolio! My name is @ETLark, I’m from Lima, Peru and I love to draw :blue_heart:, (I have been doing it since I was a child: stories and characters with a lot of attitude).
I am here to offer my services as an amateur 2D artist, I am very excited to draw for Roblox community! :partying_face:. If you ask me for a drawing, I will put a lot of passion into it and try to draw it similar to what you are imagining, or even draw it as you were imagining it (who knows?).

Something that might interest you (how do I draw?)

I work using a mouse, I make my drawings in MediBang Paint Pro. First I draw on a sheet of paper, then I scan my drawing and transfer it to digital (where I make the lineart, paint and save it)

You can view my drawings here:

Here are some screenshots of my work

NOTE: I am very flexible in terms of drawing styles :+1:, if you have any style in mind, let me know. The product that I will draw for you is based on our communication, let’s do it!

:speech_balloon:This is not the end of the styles of my drawings, I will add more variety for you, but as I said before, if you have something in mind, let me know, the product depends on us :wink:

I am available from 10AM -11PM in GMT-5 Timezone :peru: (I’m from Peru, the flag of Peru is similar to the flag of Canada haha :grin:)
GMT-5: Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, Peru; Central Mexico Time (summer time).

NOTE: If you want to know what time is where I am: GMT-5 - exact time now - Time.is

Prices are negotiable (Don’t be afraid, All at a price that won’t break your budget).

• I expect to receive 300 :robux: or more, but I also accept orders of less than 300 :robux:
  • If you let me choose, I prefer PayPal payments (I want to buy a cell phone or a tablet to improve my drawings)
    Use this formula for converting Robux to USD and vice versa (DevEx rates):
    > Robux * 0.0035 = USD
    > USD / 0.0035 = Robux

:boom:Rules:

• I have four main stages when drawing a 2D character art: Sketch (Handmade drawing :pencil2: - paper), Lineart (Digital), Color, and Shade/Highlight
  • Once I’m done with each stage, I will send it to you (with a WATERMARK). I will not continue the next stage until you’ve specified that I can continue :+1:
  • Do not pay me unless I said so.
  • When I’m done with the highlight/shading stage, I will send it to you with a WATERMARK. I’ll take off the watermark once you’ve sent me the agreed amount.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord:

18 Likes

I love your work! Your style is really clean and cute.

4 Likes

OMG! I love your art :heart_eyes: I really appreciate your comment!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

sent a friend request on Discord, Wertyhappy27#0534

3 Likes

After working with her for the last week, I’d say that these are really nice, I got what I ordered, and that was the best, I loved how she also was up to changing or starting from scratch if something didn’t work, highly recommend if you want some cartoony images for your games,

RATING

8/10

3 Likes

this guy is a pro I really recommend EtLark he made me a really amazing hand-drawn Pfp for a good price and I loved it if ur looking for anyone to make u a Pfp dm EtLark and he will make it in a few days and also the service was also really good he told me if I wanted to change anything in the image to how I wanted it I really recommend this Digital artist.

Rating

9/10

3 Likes

Very nice work. Order from him if you want some quality art done. He really cares about the result unlike many other 2D artists.

2 Likes

Wonderful art. Makes any small changes you request as long as it’s feasible. Fast delivery, kind service, awesome skills! I recommend you order from ETLark! Was not disappointed at all!

nouvais

2 Likes

I will reopen my portfolio after my exams, thank you all!
Sincerely, ETLark.

1 Like

:bangbang:
-OPEN-

IMPORTANT

I only accepting PayPal payments FOR NOW.

I will notify when payments are again with Robux.

Thank you!

2 Likes

I have just commisioned ETLark for my profile picture. Not only is she fast working, has decent prices, and is friendly to work with. She was more than happy to make some changes, no matter if they are big or small, this is what makes her unique from other Artists. Moreover, the quality of her work really is amazing, and I can truly see the effort she puts into it. Good job ETLark, you have done me proud!

She is definitely a 10/10
:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

2 Likes

Good afternoon colleagues and clients, I know that in DevForum there is no place to alert people about scammers, so I take the trouble to write from my portfolio, I also inform that from now on, my watermarks will be different.

I was scammed by this guy, Roblox username: M0deler Ava - Roblox, (Discord: IcookieLogPro#9075 - he changes his Discord username constantly). This guy did not pay for my work and used my drawing, a thumbnail with a watermark (I did not remove the watermark because he had not paid me and he will not), in his game, Pass the Bomb (game link:
Pass The Bomb!💣 - Roblox).

As you can see when entering the game link, he’s really not ashamed to publish my work with a watermark, so what can I do? a watermark is not safe enough to prevent something like this from happening, a watermark is not endorsement of scoundrels. Please report this guy, I do not know if you are just passing through my portfolio and maybe you are not fascinated by my art, but I know we can all be empathic and think about other people, if you report, you prevent more people from being scammed.

This experience has made me understand that I must be less innocent when dealing with people, I have to be more alert, and I recommend that you also be more rigorous when asking for information from the person with whom you are going to deal. I will be more drastic and ask for more information about you, so keep in mind that when you order a drawing of mine, you must give me your Roblox username, add me and write to me from your account, then you can delete me if you want, I know it can be complicated, but can anyone trust 100%?

Beware of M0deler (and anyone in fact), he has already scammed before, I will leave a page where there are several names of scammers, as well as three complaints against this undesirable subject. (I know he scammed someone else, a client of mine, but his claim is not on this list, so how many more did this cheeky cheat?)

Information from HiddenDevs, scammers list: Scammers Log - Google Sheets

If you want to see the complaints against this subject in this link, just click on a region within the document and then press Ctrl + F and write M0deler, you will have three complaints with evidence, mine will be there soon.

Be careful and respectful.
Thanks for taking the time to read.

-ETLark.

1 Like

Hey, sent you a friend request on Discord. Tiny Gecko#0920

1 Like