"Luraph Script"

I bought a game from someone and it has this “Luraph Script”.

The game is functional on his profile and not mine. Neither of us has the Gui to Lua plugin.

Does this virus have anything to do with this issue?

Looks malicious, try to find code along the lines of require(numberhere)

I found a few scripts named “Fix” that said “do not delete” and I believe they have a require. Is this the virus?

I don’t know, you have not given me enough information. The script is suspicious though, I suggest opening the script and checking. Use ctrl + f to search for text. Try searching for require

2 Likes

I use Luraph Obfuscator for my products, the error that comes up saying about Loadstring is because when obfuscating someone has put the VM Bytecode compressor on. This just causes errors if the user doesn’t have loadstring enabled. Most of these are not backdoors but some sadly can be.

Or even a faster way is to download Roblox+ or one of those roblox extensions and you’ll have a download button right next to the plugin (plus you dont even have to download it to look at the source code).

Hey guys i noticed luraph uses cards for payment right now. Did anyone ever use a card at their site and is it safe to put in?

It’s completely safe. As far as I see they use a secure form of payment to process them.

1 Like

I would like to know how to deobfuscate luraph, I really want to know how to deobfuscate stuff and expose them for being fake and warning people

4 years later, wow.

I do bet there are some sources out there that deobfuscate luraph, since luraph isn’t the best obfuscator. The only discovered way to detect it is through looking at your scripts, and if you see suspicious lines of code embedded in them that you don’t remember putting in, one of your plugins are an obfuscator.

Keep looking!