EternalEthel (Lyyrezism, MasterFrigophobia) | Graphic Design Artist (UI)

About Me

Hello, everyone! I am EternalEthel, I have been on Roblox for nearly 4 years as of September 2021. I recently started my journey on relearning UI after a decently long break. I started relearning UI on April 15th, 2021!

Examples

Here are the only examples I can show you, more will be coming very soon!

My Work

VIP_UI (2)

BalloonMan
HuggyWuggy
PoisonIvy
Mermaid
Drawing2

Availability

I am available whenever you need me for the most part and you usually expect a response in 1 minute up to around 5 hours. I am available for about 16-18 hours a day and can adjust to your schedule as long as it is not too drastic.

Testmonies

I highly recommend @EternalEthel as he gets UI done at lightning-fast speeds, and can do almost anything you want him to. His prices are very good, which certainly don’t represent his work.
(prices should be higher)

Payment

All my prices are negotiable and dependent on the project but please expect to pay around R$350+. Unfortunately, I only accept Robux right now but I do accept Roblox gift cards. Discounts are given to bundle orders of 1+ UIs.

Contact

You can simply dm me on here and just let me know why you wanted to contact me (specify it is for UI) or you can dm me on discord at BitTheGnome#1234

My DMs are always open and I check them frequently.

Please remember to leave feedback for me so I can improve my UIs and customer service. If you would like to contact me by replying to this post, please link your tag so I know who you are when you DM me! (PS. If you allow for me to put your testimony on my portfolio, please let me know if you would like it censored for your privacy and protection.)

Thanks for reading my post, I hope to talk to you soon! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Really good simple design, well done :laughing:

2 Likes

I highly recommend @EternalEthel as he gets UI done at lightning fast speeds, and can do almost anything you want him to. His prices are very good, which certainly don’t represent his work (prices should be higher).

He helped out voluntarily with the UI for an upcoming game called “No Escape” ("No Escape" DevLog #3), and hopefully this can give him much more leverage in becoming a popular UI designer.

Best regards,

2 Likes