macOS UI Presets (Free)

Hello there!

This is my first post in the Community Resources section, and I wanted to share my Mac OS UI template with everyone. The overall GUI is pretty customizable, and you can set in events for button clicks or sliders pretty easily.

Mac UI Presets.rbxl ← RBLX File

The attached file comes with:

• Slider

• Checkbox

• 2 buttons

• Searchbar

• Item Sidebar

• Draggable Window

UI Showcase

Preview

Value Tracking

Values

These UI elements have already been scripted to update the values shown below. Below is the directory for where you can find these values within your game’s explorer.

Sliders

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 2.55.49 PM

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 2.55.54 PM

Checkbox

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 2.56.10 PM

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 2.56.13 PM

Customizing

Window

Window Name

Screen Shot 2021-04-17 at 3.20.48 PM

You can change the window by changing the Text in the UI element named “WindowName”.

These presets are free to use, but please don’t claim that you created them!

Enjoy!

60 Likes

Although I don’t like macOS & its interface by itself, I find this resource really nice! Hopefully someone can use it, :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

Coolest MAC ui :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Wow, these are impressive. I don’t have much to use the preset for but I do have one idea.

(now wheres the windows one?)

4 Likes

The mac UI is HOT

thanks for bringing it onto roblox :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Haha, thanks. I’ll make the windows version when I have time :smile:

Now we need a windows 9x or vista/7 presets. XP whoud be cool also.

1 Like

There is a windows 11

5 Likes

Windows 11 is already on roblox only unfinished

Wow, that’s some great UI. Did you make that? It’s neat.

Can there be a model? I don’t really trust downloading a file.

It’s a .rbxl file, it won’t hurt to download the file.

1 Like

I still don’t trust downloading random files.

You can the scan the file yourself on VirusTotal

Here’s what I got when I scanned the .rbxl file:

Really great impression of a MacOS UI although I would make the sidebar (the place where it says Library,Playlists) have no texture.

2 Likes

I genuinely like this. I’m a long time mac user and it looks fairly spot on. I see some noticable differences (mainly because of the font. really stands out differently, as well as the hover shade and outline buttons look weird.) but I really, really like this UI.

Quick, someone make an application center with this as a front. would be pretty.

1 Like

Yes I made this one I was also working on a other windows version I will release this one later today but remember it is unfinished

I will make it in a model for you if you want the windows ui but it is not scripted

Um, .rbxm files cannot have malicious software that affects your computer.

4 Likes

This is a .rbxl (Roblox location file), but it still can’t make a Desktop virus because you need Roblox Studio.