Magic Library with Space/Fantasy Lighting

For this topic, I’ve made a magic library isolated on space with some fantasy and space lighting, what do you guys think?
Credits to UngiftedWackster for providing me the rough models and I was able
give my best on giving it more details!

35 Likes

wow amazing how did you do that?
and what program do you use?

2 Likes

I only used Roblox studio for this with some Lighting, and some effects for some touch and nice skyboxes.

1 Like

The build looks stunning! Good job on that! I also really like the second shot you posted with the depth of field affect. It looks amazing.

1 Like

This is truly amazing. I’m fascinated ! How did you do the designs last pic bottom left? Such a beaut

1 Like

If your talking about the skybox I used a space skybox and replace the sun with a different planet and I made sure the Lighting is able to match the place and skybox.

If your asking how to make a good lighting check this post out:
Realistic Shadowmap

I meant the books in the bottom left as you said you made this in studio and I’m astonished because the design on the red/yellow/black book is intricate and beautiful :slight_smile: but thanks because I was also interested in the skybox

1 Like

This looks amazing! Great work on the build.

1 Like

Wow! This fantastic, I love the lighting and the detail in the entire build is incredible! Well done, Keep up the good work!

1 Like

I think this looks amazing! The depth of field in the 2nd picture is really effective.

1 Like

Oh yes I was able to find some meshes on toolbox and some were made by me using unions and converting it to mesh parts(so it doesn’t disappear), sorry I took too long since I’ve tried looking for the original model. As far as I can remember he goes by Jacob. For now I will send out my model and once I find the real one I could send the original link so here’s the runic meshes if you’re interested: https://www.roblox.com/library/5055688249/Runic-Set

1 Like

Thank you very much! Your work is great :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve removed the tag from your title–that’s what the “optional tags” section is for. :slight_smile:

1 Like

for people who have not heard, Roblox added a new update that has Atmosphere, and Depth of Field, simply insert them into lighting.

1 Like

I like the building, at first glance, it looks very detailed but the more you look at it, you can see the simple builds of it. I REALLY like that looks that you did with it, the lighting I think, it what makes it really good, Nice job.

1 Like

It’s a very good build with the depth and use of particles to express light looks decent!! I think the next part is to focus on the little details about the library like for example if this is an abandoned build you could try adding vines or vegetation on the floor and other objects you would see in the library build. Maybe a few other objects on the stone pars to to improve it. Overall its a good start! Just needs small objects to make it a more fuller showcase.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, though I’m not sure if vegetations would work out since it’s on space but I will gladly remake the buildings and little details so it would look more amazing. After I completely finished this place I’ll open it up for people to see. Once again thank you for the feedback! :smiley:

1 Like

I will get right to it and thanks for the feedback!

Dang this looks good, I wish you were working for me! :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve removed the tag from your title (again)–marking a solution like you did indicates that your post has been solved. :slight_smile:

1 Like