Major Outage Affecting Several Components: Studio, Groups, Settings, etc

Currently not, it should be fixed within 1 h.

1 Like

literally just waiting is the only solution rn

2 Likes

I had this issue a few minutes ago and the same time I opened this forum roblox studio seemed to work, for me the issue has been resolved

1 Like

They’re currently fixing the problem.

1 Like

I think it has already been fixed (atleast for me)

1 Like

Based on how things are loading occassionally, if you try and spam open Studio you might get really lucky and have one of your requests go through successfully, but I wouldn’t bet on it

2 Likes

It is currently beeing fixed, please visit apis.roblox.com/universal-app-configuration/v1/behaviors/account-settings-ui/content

2 Likes

thats what I did and I guess it worked for me

2 Likes

“upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure”

2 Likes

I can confirm this is happening. I have sent a DM to the Log/Crash group with the dump files of when it happened.

Roblox staff, the DM is here!

2 Likes

407 posts were split to a new topic: Major Outage Affecting Several Components: Studio, Groups, Settings, etcbull

I can confirm this is happening to me too. It started around an hour ago.

2 Likes

Can someone enlighten me on how it’s working for me, the issue seemed to be occuring for a few minutes but at one point the studio window just opened and everything seemed to be fine for me

2 Likes

I released an update just last night, I have bugs to fix. :angry:

2 Likes

We need an offline version of Roblox Studio. And also, we need some sort of option that lets you release like have seperate updates for your game and be able to release the ones you please. This way, players don’t have to wait until your game is updated to play a newer version with patches/changes.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the report. The engineering teams have been notified and are investigating this as we speak :wrench:

43 Likes

Finally, would u mind updating the status page ?

3 Likes

Thank you but can you seriously do something about this thread, I’m pretty sure it is breaking the site

4 Likes

I’m glad to know this wasn’t only me, I was worried I got poison banned or something…

7 Likes

ummmm when it can be all the systems get normal?

5 Likes