Major Outage Affecting Several Components: Studio, Groups, Settings, etc

I recommend to wait up to 1h for a fix from roblox’s side.

2 Likes

same here, thought i was stuck restarting my wifi over and over

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same issue, glad to know its an outage rather than studio just being broken on my end

1 Like

Is there a fix for this error?

2 Likes

I am also experiencing it

3 Likes

Ah okay, I was wondering why my studio wouldn’t open. Thanks for reporting

4 Likes

I would always recommend to first check with an VPN on if the connection error still happens, if yes i recommend to visit the dev forum.

2 Likes

Currently not, it should be fixed within 1 h.

1 Like

literally just waiting is the only solution rn

2 Likes

I had this issue a few minutes ago and the same time I opened this forum roblox studio seemed to work, for me the issue has been resolved

1 Like

They’re currently fixing the problem.

1 Like

I think it has already been fixed (atleast for me)

1 Like

Based on how things are loading occassionally, if you try and spam open Studio you might get really lucky and have one of your requests go through successfully, but I wouldn’t bet on it

2 Likes

It is currently beeing fixed, please visit apis.roblox.com/universal-app-configuration/v1/behaviors/account-settings-ui/content

2 Likes

thats what I did and I guess it worked for me

2 Likes

“upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. reset reason: connection failure”

2 Likes

I can confirm this is happening. I have sent a DM to the Log/Crash group with the dump files of when it happened.

Roblox staff, the DM is here!

2 Likes

407 posts were split to a new topic: Major Outage Affecting Several Components: Studio, Groups, Settings, etcbull

I can confirm this is happening to me too. It started around an hour ago.

2 Likes

Can someone enlighten me on how it’s working for me, the issue seemed to be occuring for a few minutes but at one point the studio window just opened and everything seemed to be fine for me

2 Likes