Make loop include

I don’t have any worries but I’m not on my computer right now. I will be able to post it in, like 6 hours.

1 Like

If this will be all right with your time plan

1 Like

We’re all right. We got any time to spare.

Okay great and I will post the code here in like six hours

1 Like

Im going to assume your goal is to wait 1 set for every child the folder and everytime a child is added or removed to account for that right?

Kind of I just want every room that gets generated while the loop is running to be going true

1 Like

Grandma grandma chick nugget ahu racing gar vin the entity 6 Rooms needs to go through.

-SORRYfor bad grandma! GrAmMar

1 Like

Make a table, and whenever something is added to the folder, insert the object to the folder, If the loop notices a change, it will return to the same object script logic, and continue with the updated changes.

local MyTable = {}
local TrackTime = 0

folder.ChildAdded:Connect(function(Obj)
    table.insert(MyTable, Obj)
end)

TrackTime = table.maxn(MyTable)
for a, b in ipairs(MyTable) do
    if table.maxn(MyTable) ~= TrackTime then
        return b
    else
        wait(1)
    end
end)

So you think it will not start from the beginning and continue to the new instances added

1 Like

The weight will make the entity weight and. It goes move like corner

1 Like

in ipairs, returning something depends on what it is, since it’s b, it will return in the current order updated which was orignally not intentional from roblox.

The actual problem is that I don’t know if ahuga ahuga ahuga ahuga ahuga booger who are hookah if it works

1 Like

Sorry my auto correct is really messy

1 Like

Dude, I dont know what your trying to make, that’s just my example. Update it.

I am trying to make an entity for my doords game

1 Like

A method that just comes off the top of my head while just sitting around is to have a table of all instances we have ran through the loop and add the current instance to this table at the end of each loop, and at the beginning of the loop make sure we haven’t actually ran this instance in the loop, and if we have, then just skip to the next instance. and everytime a child is added force the loop to stop, and then rerun the loop, and since we are skipping over all instances we have already run the loop on, I know you said in the original post you would like to not restart the loop, but I can’t really think of a method that doesn’t restart the loop in some way without thinking over it for a long time

I can send you my stuff tomorrow

1 Like

So you could probably help me implemented properly

1 Like

Do you have Do you have bugatti or bull or gadget tips for me

1 Like

I mean if you have any helpful tips for me for gankonuga

1 Like