MarketplaceService:Prompt(GamePass)Purchase: Invalid ID

There could be studio glitches since they rolled back

The wiki hasn’t been updated since the change was rolled back. There are no glitches about this topic in studio.

For some reason it just randomly started working whenever Tinten opened the game in studio this morning :confused:

If I’m not mistaken, gamepass calls can be made no matter what your HTTP call settings are.

Additionally, I’ve just testing my gamepass calls and they seem to be working completely fine. I think the best step would be to try and identify any abnormalities in this place by comparison to your other places.

EDIT:

That’s good, was anything changed from when it was broken to now?

I do want to mention that it wasn’t randomly as what Encoded said. The code was comparing a string to an integer which is why it didn’t work. I have contacts to Tinten (Encoded was offline at the time). It must’ve been skipped over. That was the problem basically.

Tinten must’ve not told Encoded about it yet.

Actually when I was running it the code never even got to that line since the comparison was inside of the server event which was never firing for me. That was the problem.

Oh I see. Tinten (aka Joe) told me it was because the code was comparing a string to an integer which he then fixed. I guess it doesn’t really matter anyway, as long as it’s fixed.