MasterGFX | GFX Artist | CLOSED

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a Graphics Designer. I specialize in Game Icons & Thumbnails. I have a year of experience in making these.

Showcase

You can view my other creations here: artstation.com/OfficialMAST3R

Here Is Some of my Work!

Icons

Thumbnails

Availability

I am available for a few hours of work in the week. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week sometimes due to school and other things that I have in the week.

Important Details

Since I am running on a very old Laptop I have limits to what i can produce, There cann only be a Max of 3 Characters in a Thumbnail, There can not be more than 2 in an Icon, And besides from that I can’t do very complex scenes and if this occurs wile am working on your order, I will have to cancel and give a refund of the amount given.

Payment

I accept group funds and also by T-Shirt. My preferred payment method is Group funds.
If you will pay me by T-shirt, You will need to pay 30% more!
The prices you see displayed might not always be the price you pay, Sometimes you’ll have to pay more depending on how long the artwork has took or the complexity of it.

Commission Sheet

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MAST3R_here | Discord: MAST3R_here#9926

Thank you for reading, Have a great day! :grin:

8 Likes

Can you give us a vague range of what do you charge for your work?

1 Like

Oh yes, Forgot to add that! I’ve now put up my Commission sheet under the Prices.

I’m not planning to ask for a commission however I do believe you’re undervaluing your work, you should consider upping your prices a tad more.

Another thing is that the design effects in the first one is very good however I noticed that the posing is the same?

https://gyazo.com/b6ac510f7a79162c02ee7281a1a92464

Overall though, consider at least upping your prices a tad more.

EDIT: Don’t undersell your work just because some people complain the prices are too high.

1 Like

I usually try to think of a pose which would fit in with the Pfp/banner, So thats why i have 2 poses the same, because it really fitted in with the banner/pfp. I did actually change my prices but i got some people complaining which did get a bit annoying leaving me only to change them and make them cheaper, Maybe in the future i will change them but for now I’ll keep them like this.