Medieval Warfare: Reforged // Update Log v3.0.0

Medieval Warfare: Reforged
Update Version 3.0.0 - “A New World”

Features

Control the Flag

One of the most requested features is finally here! Kingdoms now have flags which can be taken. Each flag your team controls gives a +5% damage bonus. You must also control your own flag to receive the bonuses!

Material Bank

Each kingdom now has a material bank where you can store your materials. You can expand your bank’s tabs with gold.

New Chat

The game now uses a heavily modified version of Roblox’s default chat. This chat has all of the features of Roblox chat with some extras.

Repairs

To help with game sustainability, and not have to keep frequently adding new ores and having a power creep, I have introduced weapon durability and repairs. Your weapon’s durability will slowly go down as you use it, until it eventually breaks. When a weapon breaks it’s damage is just reduced to 5 damage until you repair it.

Health Orbs

After getting a kill or assist, a health orb will spawn. These orbs will help you recuperate after a battle, so your down-time is greatly decreased.

Gold Bags

Gold bags with 250 gold in them spawn randomly around the world. Walk over them to receive their gold!

Major Changes

Nomads are now Greywolf Kingdom

The Nomads have built their kingdom, and are no longer nomads! Their location remains the same, but they have a kingdom like all the other teams now!

Mines Entrance now Under the Outpost

The regular mines entrance has been moved to underneath the outpost! This helps create a more balanced world.

Peaceful Teleporters in Kingdoms

Every kingdom now has their very own Peaceful Mines teleporter! This enables those who like to just peacefully mine to do so, without having to get through people camping the entrance.

Kingdom Graveyards

Each kingdom has it’s own graveyard, which serves as a spawn location. The graveyards are all no-combat zones so your team has the ability to safely gather back up during an attack.

Sprint Rate Changes

Sprint now drains your energy based on how low your health is. If you are at full health, it will drain slower. If you are almost dead, it will drain almost instantly. This aids in preventing combat-running.

HUD Overhaul

Backpack, potions, health, energy and level interface were all combined into a sleek central location.

Content

• New ore
  • New wood
  • Two new melee weapons
  • One new ranged weapon

Bug Fixes / Minor Changes

• Patched many security flaws in the game.
  • Rewrote tree and mine generation code, it should now perform exponentially better.
  • Gravestones are now a client setting, and animate/spawn on the client.
  • Text now pops up telling you what region you are in, and if it is friendly.
  • Rewrote the small leader board, it should perform much better now.
  • Rewrote inventory interface code, it should perform exponentially better for people with very large inventories.
  • Re-organized the top bar and side buttons.
  • Gold and potion notifications now stack before displaying, so when mass-buying potions it will not spam your notifications.

“Thank you all for your continued patience while I worked on this massive update. This was definitely one of the largest and most challenging updates I have done yet. I genuinely hope you all enjoy the new features and gameplay changes. I look forward to further improving the game for your enjoyment in the future!” – Cody

Special Thanks

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.