Melody - the perfect music module for you

mhm. as requested by other people setting the parent of the sound would be a bad idea

Why? I don’t see any posts saying setting parents is bad

1 Like

instead of typing multiple arguments, you just type the Ids and that’s it why do you want to set the parent? there is literally no point of changing the parent

Maybe you would want to parent it to a folder, either way it’s pretty useless.

1 Like

it is? oh speaking of that you can write it without the module in 4 lines? what happened to that? go ahead write it in 4 lines

sure.

local sound = Instance.new("Sound")
sound.SoundId = "soundid"
sound.Parent = urparent
sound.Looped = true  sound:Play()

I realized it’s 5 lines, but that dosent mean this module is useful for decreasing 1 line.

1 Like

… that’s not what the module does… smh

1 Like

Then what does this dumb module do? Bruh.

2 Likes

next time don’t argue before checking something, if you don’t like something then don’t even comment if you’re not going to leave suggestions. either way I don’t really care.

So after reading what it does, it just plays audio in a table lol. It’s simply easy as

function playaudio(soundid:string) : Instance
local sound = Instance.new('Sound')
sound.Parent = workspace
sound.SoundId = soundid
return sound
end
playaudio("ursoundid"):Play()
playaudio("urothersoundid"):Play() -- other sound
2 Likes

I find this module useless too, it’s very easy to loop a sound with a script.

3 Likes

Dude what. I literally proved this module is useless and you said this. How hilarious.

2 Likes

1st of all your code is wrong, second of all that’s still not all the module can do.
by you replying, you’re wasting your time. it literally doesn’t take a whole hour to read a devforum page this small, if you don’t find this module useful then don’t comment.

That’s not how the forum works- if the module is not useful it shouldn’t be in this category at all

3 Likes

Well then what does this module do? Can you explain any further because that’s the max I can understand, it only shows me that it can play audio.

1 Like

if you dont find it useful then flag it, I really couldn’t care less.

Just liked to share why this module is useless. While the topic does not even explain what it does lmao

1 Like

it literally does… smh… you’re just not interested in reading

Can you quote the part on what it does?

1 Like

Also it’s all right. What’s wrong?

1 Like