Mesh showing up in site but not in studio

I uploaded a bulk of fbx files that make up an identical iphone 12, but one faced parts are invisible (Selection is the screen)

When i added a solidify modifier to the screen and uploaded it to roblox, i could see it
How do I make it show up? I uploaded the meshes 2 times and they still don’t show up, It’s been 2 days since I kept trying

1 Like

Hello, you can try to enable Double Sided in the properties of the MeshPart.

I have tried DoubleSided, The face orientation is completely fine (blue was on the outside) But it still doesn’t work

You can flip the normals in blender. You need to select the Mesh. Go into edit mode by pressing Tab. Then you need to select everything by pressing A. Then you go to the button called Mesh in the top left corner. Then you go to normals and select Flip Normals.

I fixed it by exporting the Iphone as an entire mesh then importing it in Studio, It seems like Studio can separate meshes from a single FBX file.
Sorry for the bother btw.

2 Likes

:rotating_light: Do Not Use The Solidify Modifier :rotating_light:

I know your problem has been solved but whenever I see someone using the Solidify Mod on anything I need to jump in and give the warning to not use it. It can double your tri count and make your game run incredibly slow, and fixing it would require you to reupload every mesh you used it on, which is a huge pain.

Don’t use the Solidify mod to fix normal orientation because that’s not what it’s for. Blender has many tools to flip normals correctly. Use those.