Meshes not appearing?

Hello there! I was recently attempting to export a couple of my meshes, but when trying to export this happened:

When attempting to export it (as you can see in the photos) I opened up the file and as it was loading… and then nothing happened? I would really like help on this.

Thank you for reading this post. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Are you making sure that it is a MeshPart, also are there any errors in the console?

1 Like

I see the problem in the console now! It was because ‘Shop1’ was an inappropriate name. Thank you!

Edit: Nevermind, it sadly did not work. This is what appears in the output:

1 Like

That looks like it’s still detecting the name as inappropriate. Try something else?

1 Like

I’ve tried multiple times, like renaming it ‘brick’ or ‘bridge’. Still doesn’t work?

1 Like

You might want to try submitting a bug report then, that’s weird.

2 Likes

This has happened to me multiple times and i have never really broke down to the point of why and how its happening, what i mostly do is close out studio then load back in, usually works then.

Edit: It also may be something on the computer, because i have recently gotten a new one and it hasn’t happened at all, so try looking in ROBLOX files to see if there is a bug or something that shouldn’t be there

2 Likes

Try exporting the meshes as obj.'s instead and see if that works

2 Likes

Try exporting the Blender file as a .obj, then open that with Blender, and save it as something like Part.fbx

Then add a new MeshPart to the workspace and under the MeshId in the properties tab, open Part.fbx into studio. If the same error occurs, then the error is due to a glitch.

1 Like

The problem was that I had to restart my ROBLOX Studio, & that I had to fix the name of the Blender File! I do appreciate all of the help!

2 Likes

I had the same issue and made a post about it. Here’s your answer.

Try naming the file “tree”. If it doesn’t work then it for sure is a bug.

1 Like