Minimap module - Minimap creator

Just tried your script, same results but in a different position now

This is a really really advanced and useful module. I am definitely going to use this in the near future. Thanks a lot for this.

1 Like

Hello! I have to say that you made an incredible work, and I’m not gonna use it, instead I’m gonna learn and try to grab something from it. I need to say… Wow. Nice job to be open-source to be honest.

Keep going on it and maybe on a near future this can be used on some games out there, not gonna lie.

1 Like

Even though I’ve had problems implementing it into my game (to anyone reading this: trust me, you won’t, mine was a special case) it’s an incredible module and I respect you for releasing it to the public and also helping me out so much with my issues. Thank you!

1 Like

I have a orientation problem how u fix it?

Hi, if you’re having orientation problems, you could put your blip into a transparent frame; rotate the blip so it’s up right in the frame and you can use the frame as a blip.

1 Like

How i can do that bc iam so noob

I had a lot of issues with this, including blip orientation and I’m having the same issues as @Kord_K
My map is quite large, the position shown on map is different from actual location.

Thanks for making this plugin though

I have the same problem help me.

1 Like

I’ll have a look into the problem, do you mind messaging me the code you used to create the map so I can reproduce the same problem?

ok, i have a big map, im having orientation problems if u can add pathfinds like gta this is going to be epic :fire:

Awesome work! If you have the time, could you please make a video tutorial on how to use this module! It would help a lot! :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for the idea :+1: , I’ll attempt to make a video on how to use the module if I have some spare time

1 Like

It seems like the RoRender Widgeon Plugin has a bug where the drag handle is extremely glitchy now.

Really cool :+1: Will use it in my game!

1 Like

By the way, is this open source/can we use it in our games?

If so should we credit you/the module.

Feel free to use it without crediting me, it’s been released under the MIT License.
https://opensource.org/licenses/MIT

1 Like

Bet, also can you add me on discord? I have a few questions about the rorender thing, I can’t seem to get it to work and I’m waiting on a response from the creator of the remastered version which I’m currently trying to use.