Modal to make player join group

Is there any such modal or function I could call to request a player to join a group, or just bring up the group page in their web browser (if on PC)? Sort of like the premium modal or :PromptProductPurchase()?

No, but

Just don’t spam join offers though lol, just say “hey want to join my group?” or something.

I wasn’t planning on something like that. Just a little thing that says “Click here to join group and get benefit”.

Yeah just show a GUI, but there is no function for prompting group joins like prompting game passes or developer products and that kind of stuff.

Personally, being in Roblox roleplay hotel/restaurant groups has brought me a lot of trouble in the past with trying to assist players with joining the groups in order for them to receive a role as they get confused a lot. Having something that prompts and asks the user if they would like to join a group would be extremely useful to not just roleplay based games, but fan clubs and other games that offer rewards for joining groups, etc.