Model starts moving randomly (Mech)

Iv made a mech model. Now my problem is that it starts accelerating and moving randomly.

Iv deleted all the scripts in it to lower it down. The most iv worked out is that the AssemblyLinuarVelocity and Angular velocity aren’t set to 0 and wont let me set it to 0. Before running the game it is set to 0.
I’m unsure what to do and any help is welcome. If you need extra information I am happy to provide Thanks in advanced

if you set them to 0, 0, 0 before playing and it still changes then it has to be some code, right?

1 Like

Hello, are your model parts massless?

1 Like

I deleted all scripts and it still moves so I think its something else I’ve done.

Yes they are does that effect anything?

1 Like

I’ve had a very similar issue that was fixed by turning the parts massless.

I hope this work, but it may not. Goodluck!

1 Like

Unfortunately this didn’t work. Thanks for the insights though.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s welded, so it might be the welds.

1 Like

How would I deal with this then? I cant really remove the welds else the rockets come off so whats the alternative?

Is it WeldContraints? If not you could try.

I dont think it’s that. I removed all the welds and the cabin keeps moving forwards on its own dethatched from the legs, arms and arm attachments.

When I delete the mechs feet is seemingly stops moving. I’m going to attempt to rerig the entire thing.

Yeah that didnt help with anything it still moves forwards. I am almost certain it is something to do with the feet though.

So when the “fake legs” are uncollidable this doesnt happen. So what im trying to do is make fake leg that are long enough to keep the mech up but obviously the IK legs will change on how close to the ground the mech is.

So it sorta just sits on the ground or its to high up and the legs dont touch the ground or the mech looks to “unatural”

Heyo, saw you in my IK resource.

I see a humanoid inserted into your model.

When in doubt blame humanoids. Adjust the humanoid hip height properly or else.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. Ill read over this and work out how to fix this. Your IK resource has also really helped me. Thanks again.