Model:GetPrimaryCFrame error gets spammed in output

So, I’ve been working on a project and after adding a new item, I went to test the game. I then got spammed an error, I am not sure what this error could come from, this is my first time getting it. It’s also getting spammed to the point that I have to close Studio.

Error Message

You’re setting the CFrame of a model that does not have a PrimaryPart.

I can’t seem to find a script that does that, and I don’t have enough time to do so as it freezes Studio. I’m not sure what I could do.

Try pressing CTRL + Shift + F while in studio to open the search window, then search for “GetPrimaryCFrame”

Sheesh, that didn’t work, but I sorta found a solution by reverting versions.
Edit: Feel free to suggest anything else.

Well, I found somebody else with the same issue from a few days ago:

This is probably due to a broken or malicious plugin.

1 Like

It might’ve been from one I recently downloaded, (it was safe, but quite old) so I suppose it was broken, I deleted it and switched versions, so it worked. Not sure if that was the problem as I am quite cautious when downloading plugins, and my game has no free models. (except for some sounds or a few meshes)

Solution 2, as I’ve been using ProximityPromts, I noticed that parenting it to the model itself caused this. I recently found this out. Anyway, thank you all for your help. I appreciate it!