Moderated Game - Help & Advice

We’ve just had a notice that one of our games has been moderated and the user account locked until they agree to abide by the T&Cs.

The reason given is:

The game itself is just a spam clicker. Spam click the Squeeze button and a brown cylinder will be squeezed out. On random occasions a character will be squeezed out instead while singing a random silly song. It’s not big, it’s not clever, but it’s funny (to us at least) and the songs are catchy.

The game has been active since 03/07/20. There are no political statements in the game. The only political link is that a word in the title of the game is similar to the surname of an ex-leader of a large western country and there is a folder in ServerStorage with the same word and perhaps a few variables scattered throughout the codebase. Yes, it was called Dump the Trump.

I’ve read the Roblox Terms of Use & Roblox Community Rules, as of 16:30 09/02/21 (NZDT). The only reference I can find to politics within these documents is in Section 5 in Roblox Community Rules:

where we find the word:

I fail to see how the game can be construed to be in breach of the above. Looking at a number of Groups in a quick search, we can find " donald trump sucks", " Dump ~Trump", " The Anti-~Trump Army". The content in those groups goes way beyond the tenuous link of the name of a game.

Emily is quite upset that her game has been banned. Although having only ~5K plays, it is our most successful game so far. It feels like a kick in the face.

Does anybody have any advice (non-political please) or know of an appeals process to go through?

Dude, I know this is really stupid. But see the moderation on roblox is extremely terrible, and you can see some cases here:

Also, try to send an appeal to the support team, with some screenshots proving that there are no things concerning politics in the game, of course don’t expect the appeals team to respond quickly, or reasonably fast at all, but you have the right way here.
Also don’t mention the Trump meme’s, that gives the moderation team an excuse to ban you. Good luck bro :wink:.

Thanks for the response. That was a long read on the link.
To contact support, do I just email them or is there a link to go through?

Yes just email them.
Of course there are many categories of problems listed on the support forum, make sure to choose the moderation cate.

Running in the 90’s :musical_score: