Moderation needs more clarity

Hello, currently i’ve been getting a few warnings for a myriad of unreasonable things that have to be appealed every time, such as a warning I just got today,

An issue I have is there is no issue with the assest, the fact its a game and the note of ‘Roblox does not permit profane language or slurs’ does not have any refernce to anything in the game.

The point: Currently roblox doesnt provide enough information about the issue,

Solution: For a screenshot of the issue to be given, a blur may be added for NSFW content that can be removed with a warning.

We need this issue to be fixed as it limits the ability of roblox users and developers, therefore making the experience worse which i believe is not the goal of roblox.

Only once i contacted roblox support was i able to reinstate the game.

1 Like

please note that this plugin would be for checking the content and wouldent get you banned or warned it would be for checking if the content has the chance of doing so

one suggestion i would think would be a cross of

1. the audio discovery that ROBLOX released when the made changes to audio
  2. Plugin: Local File Importer (Import Images from your Computer!) - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

ok so say i had a portrait of my ROBLOX character and i uploaded the picture thru the plugin it would run it thru the same moderation that happen when you upload an image, but instead of uploading it take you to a screen that contains the messages in the 3 things below.

all clear

this image is ok for upload. at which point if this is the case it will show a button that says upload

there may be something

this image may have been flagged due to reason x, y or z so contact support for more information if you are unsure if it will get you banned or warned.

huge problem

this image has been flagged for clear violations of term of service and you will not be able to upload this image to ROBLOX.

While this is a great suggestion it doesnt deal with the actual issue of roblox moderation.