Moderation should communicate more meaningfully and take dates into account

The Roblox support form for me and I believe many others has been frustrating and inefficient. As a roblox player I have been playing on my account since 7/9/2017 To be exact. I have had the username ‘Saxattack’ for over 2 years and a couple of months before I am posting this It was deemed inappropriate, I appealed using Roblox Support and explained that my username was in refrense to a something similar to my IRL name. This appeal was denied within a few hours. Since you can only appeal for things once I felt hopeless and I really was frustrated that my username and brand that I have been building on was in some way or another being ruined.

Your brand as a roblox developer is really important and I felt roblox took that away from me, in other cases there are so many other ‘innapropiate’ names and roblox decides to pick mine out of the other hundred of names (I will not name) But it really seems un fair that ‘Saxattack’ a username I have had for 2 years is moderated and I have to spend money on this game to buy a new one.
There emails back are really vague and I went over the community guidelines and I don’t See the username ‘Saxattack’ as a bad thing? I am really frustrated and hoping some roblox staff memeber would help me, I feel this is very unfair and that the roblox moderation team could do a lot better of a job, Thanks

Please get in contact with me and Please fix this moderation system Thanks.

EDIT[I’d Really Appreciate it back!]

13 Likes