Moderator Scanner - That plugin that's got your back

Haven’t even made enough to get me a dollar :skull:

Oh don’t worry it’s not really an issue. I just forgot to script it yesterday that’s all. Unless you’re talking about when I said “issue” for which I was referencing a TextLabel in the plugin’s interface.

But anyways, thanks for the reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

New Icon

Y’all fw this icon? Should I replace the original one with this one?

Moderator Scanner v2

Even more cool and helpful stuff

(Updates in the OP)

Version 2 is here after like 24 days! Although there’s a lot of bugs I need to fix real soon with the new content.

Remember the Tag and Attribute checking I was hinting at before? I got that added.

And for the first version, I was rushing and couldn’t make a UI that allowed you to change what you wanted the plugin to scan. It should work now too!

Other than that, I just did some small optimizations and like 1 bug fix.

And I hope I’ll have time to add pictures and stuff to the post.

Now it’s at the point where the source code exceeds 300 lines which means that I have to start optimizing stuff (at least I think I should). Nothing too important for y’all to know. Just something extra.

Now, is there any other sort of asset y’all want the plugin to have? And btw, images and audio are basically impossible

Version 2 (v2) Updates

Feature Update Broken
Tags + Attribute scanning Version 2 Yes
Ability to enable + disable Plugin settings Version 2 No
IgnoreLists (when you don’t wanna keep getting issues for something you’re ready to take the risk for) Version 2 Yes
Context messages (when you perform a certain action i.e. starting a scan) Version 2 No

The old plugin icon is now gonna be replaced! The old one is still in the OP under the “Old Icons” hidden details tab (at the top of the post)

If you have any suggestions please comment them!

Get the plugin here!

Or go to the OP and see more about why you should get it here

Version 2.1 should be up next unless I get a bunch of ideas that would be worthy of moving up a whole number like for this version

1 Like