Module Installation Error

Also was this script made by you or was it obtained through the toolbox?

50/50 I didn’t script all of that bc I’m too lazy

This script seems to be fine. But I still think there’s a virus in your game.

2 Likes

I understand, but Is that possible to find out what script is causing this issue? :confused:

Search “Script” in the search bar in your explorer.
don’t use free models.

1 Like

This looks extremely similar to what @JellyM015 mentioned in another post: Can someone delete these popular models for viruses? - #2 by JellyM015.

No clue if it’s the same thing or not but I’d be cautious regardless.

1 Like

You can search for scripts that aren’t supposed to be there using the explorer window, just paste is:Script into the search bar.

Tip: Look for weird names and scripts that seem to serve no purpose

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll delete all the unecessary scripts right now

Didn’t really help. What do I do?

Never expected to get @'ed in another topic other then the one I was talking in, and I agree.
My error looked like an official Roblox kick message, and the loading looked WAY smoother and WAY better.

I’ll try to find the model and send the link.

1 Like

Well at that point you might have to painstakingly go through all the scripts in your game. I’d personally do that in this situation

1 Like

Ok, thank you for trying to help me

Yeah look for a script thats calling inside the deprecated service JointsService. Whole discussion about what you mentioned here. I do want to mention it probably won’t be the same as mine, but just search your workspace for scripts and ctrl+shift+f for require or JointsService. If it contains hashed content, or content you can’t read at a glance, theres a good chance its the cause.

1 Like

Tysm! Yoy helped me a lot! I saw some scripts inside of my lobby fences and after deletitng them my game started working normally again! It were the scripts that you were talking about on your discussion (qPerfectionWeld ones) and it looked exactly the same

1 Like

Didn’t even think that someone could help me. You’re such a life saver :sob:

Do you by chance still have the original model of the fences and its content ID? I’m creating a list of models that have the ‘qPerfectionWeld’ inside of them and it would be great to have that added onto the list.

The thing is qPerfectionWeld isn’t actually a virus. People disguise viruses as popular utility scripts to blend them in.

1 Like

I understand that, I’m just finding scripts similar to the virus inside of models.

1 Like

Oh wait a minute, I’ll try to find it again

Here you go
It’s ID: 16309629886
And I also found another one that has virus on it as well (Id: 17282697898)

2 Likes