Moltè Frequent Questions

Questions below have been commonly asked and are now located for all customers and employees of Moltè to read. Don’t see your question here? Contact a corporate manager or higher ranked employee on our communications hub!

Q: HOW DO I BECOME EMPLOYED?
A: To qualify for employment, make sure you are in the group. Once an interview is hosted, head to the Moltè Hub and see if you have what it takes to join the Moltè workforce! If you need clarification on interview times, please head to the session schedules topic.

Q: HOW DO I START MY MANAGEMENT CAREER?
A: Obtaining a management position within Moltè requires hard work and dedication. Once you achieve the Head Bistro Employee rank, you must maintain the below points to be eligible for the Bistro Intern rank. Hard working Head Bistro Employees are recommended for the position, so please refrain from dropping hints. Make sure to:

• Maintain a good activity record.
  • Maintain a good reputation within the Moltè community.
  • Uphold all rules; be committed!

Q: HOW DO I GET PROMOTED?
A: Advancing within the Moltè ranks requires your commitment and loyalty to our bistro. To qualify for a promotion, you must attend and successfully complete an official training hosted by our management department. Moltè training’s will challenge your cooking and customer service abilities, which are key components to being a great employee at Moltè!

Q: HOW DO I FORM AN ALLIANCE WITH MOLTÈ?
A: You and your group may form an alliance with Moltè if you meet our alliance requirements outlined in the alliance policy topic. You are also required to send a form to our Public Relations Officers. Further details and steps to forming a partnership are found here.

Q: WHERE CAN I VIEW THE RECIPE GUIDE/KITCHEN GUIDE?
A: Please head to the Moltè Recipe Guide topic found here. It will contain all the information related to what you need, where to get it and how to prepare it properly. This topic also contains information on restocking and dish washing, which are key kitchen tasks.

Q: HOW DO I BECOME AN EMPLOYEE OF THE WEEK?
A: To become the employee of the week at Moltè, make sure you are: active, friendly and hard working. A player will know if they became the employee of the week if their photo is located on the employee of the week plaque in the kitchen.

Q: I’M LAGGING AT THE BISTRO, ANY ADVICE?
A: Reduce your graphics to the lowest setting possible if you are experiencing lag within our servers. If the lag is consistent with more than one or more players, consider informing a developer about the problem, otherwise, reduce your graphics.

Q: HOW DO I DISABLE SAFECHAT?
A: Safechat is an automatic system ROBLOX adds to your account if your account birth date is under 13 years of age. Although we permit employees with safe-chat, if you’d like it disabled adjust your birth date in your settings to an older setting. If you are under 13 years of age, we recommend you have it on for your digital safety while at Moltè or any other ROBLOX game.

Q: HOW DO I REPORT A PLAYER?
A: If you are witness to a player breaking the community rules, or if a player is bothering you, submit a report on the Moltè Form Center. Here, you will be able to report the player and allow a member of management to deal with the problem.

Best Wishes,
Moltè Senior Management

1 Like