Mophyr's Portfolio » Experienced Scripter, 3D Modeler & UI Designer

:smile: | ABOUT ME

My nickname is Mophyr, and I’m a game developer at ROBLOX for about 3 ~ 4 years now. So far, my skills and experience are as follows:

• Scripting - 3 years of experience with ROBLOX Lua. :scroll:
  • Modeling - 2 years of experience with Blender, which I specialize in low poly models. :hammer_and_pick:
  • User Interface & Graphic Arts - 2 years of experience using Adobe Illustrator, I specialize in flat art. :paintbrush:

:star_struck: | CHECK OUT SOME OF MY WORK!

Click here to see some stuff I've made so far!

Prepare yourself for an extensive list of 100% AMAZING WORK. Are you ready?
OBS.: Some stuff shown here includes more than just one skill, so I suggest that you take a look at all the topics so you don’t lose anything. I can guarantee you won’t regret it. :smile:

Scripting & User Interface

» Game Intro + Main Menu.
https://www.reddit.com/r/roblox/comments/bbf10w/my_games_introduction_main_menu_screen/

» Animated HUD, Side Menu and Hotkeys.
https://gyazo.com/b1a631dc68218e7132968f4d0ab69817

» A* Algorithm with multiple simultaneous pathfinding.
https://gyazo.com/d431981761d41b708a4a38386cf22620

» Arrow Shooting.
https://gyazo.com/885b02d50c9bc8cca8a2cea1ea4ccaa2

» Blacksmith. (3D Models, UI, Particles, Animation and Scripting all made by me!)

» An animated group logo intro & map selection menu. (Aside from the group logo and the game title, it was pretty much all done by me)

» A spinner to give players spells.

» Adaptive Dialogue & Quest System. (worked on this game together with @Raildex)

» Round ending screen which shows players in the team and some obtained stuff (such as EXP). Commissioned by @ROWG_Leader at the time.

» Restaurant menu with an opening animation (all the art and the UI scripting made by me). Commission for the game Dubb’s Steakhouse.

» Donation menu also made for the game Dubb’s Steakhouse.

» Trading System made for MyTown! (UI & scripting made by me)

» Furniture scrolling system made for MyTown! (UI & scripting made by me)

Modeling

» Minecarts.
GIF_Minecarts

» Anvil.
GIF_Anvil

Graphic Arts

» Game Icon for @Project_Aurora Bite-sized.

» GFX & many other stuff I’ve made for Dubb’s Steakhouse.

GFX

Game Icon & Logo

Skyscrapper Advertising

Restaurant Menu

» Hazard Icons.

» Jolly Roger.

» Nordic Flag.

Others
  • I’ve worked on a game named Conto de Fogo, a game based on the brazilian folkore, for the BGS Roblox Challenge 2021. Our team (@uzerk1234, @junioroakley, @Necro_las and me) won the challenge in 2nd place because of this game, which we designed entirely in 3 days.
  • I am ranked as an Approved Helper at Roblox Helpers Discord Server, a position only given through nomination for people with proven distinguished knowledge on game development.

:warning: | READ IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN HIRING ME!

Read this before messaging me if you want to commission me.

Considering my knowledge, experience, skills and what I am capable of doing, not to mention that I’m on high demand, I AM AN EXPENSIVE PROFESSIONAL. I am willing to negotiate, but my prices are usually higher than what you’d probably expect. So keep that in mind when contacting me for commissions. I can assure you that if you do hire me though, you’ll get an amazing final product.

“Price is what you pay, value is what you get.” - Warren Buffett

:spiral_calendar: | AVAILABILITY

Click here to see my availability.

:white_check_mark: | I usually work on game development from Mondays ~ Thursdays every week, for about 6 or more hours each day.

:no_entry: | From Fridays ~ Sundays I’m usually unavailable for personal reasons. You may still message me through Discord, but I’ll take way longer than usual to respond!

:moneybag: | PAYMENT

Click here to see payment information.
  • Negotiable, depends on what you need done.
  • ROBUX through Group Funds or USD through PayPal or TransferWise.
  • My preferred payment method is USD through TransferWise.
  • If you pay through PayPal, I CHARGE 15% MORE TO COVER FOR TAXES!

:phone: | CONTACT

Be respectful when messaging me. Give all the details at the first few messages so it’s faster for both of us, don’t be vague or I won’t answer, just go straight to the point with as many details as possible. Thank you! :slight_smile:

• DISCORD: Mophyr#2502

:exclamation: | OTHER INFORMATION

Thanks for reading all the way through here. Appreciate all the attention and the opportunity to show you some of my work. I’m at your disposal, looking forward to get a message from all of you! :+1:

:spiral_notepad: | CHANGELOG

Click here to see my portfolio changelog.

This is pretty much only for me to keep track of what’s changed in my post in a more organized way, but feel free to look at it if you want. Nothing much to see here though.

Changelog

November 13, 2020

• Added “Changelog” section to post;
  • Added the spinner video to “Scripting & User Interface”;
  • Added more information regarding the art style I work with;
  • Added more information regarding the 3D modeling style I work with;
  • Modified the information regarding payment done through PayPal. I used to charge 20% more, now it’s 15% since it’s a more accurate value.

May 02, 2021

• Added more content to the portfolio, specially under the “Scripting & User Interface” section;
  • Updated my contact information;
  • Cleaned up a bit the portfolio to be less lenghty;
  • Added a important message for those who want to hire me;
11 Likes

+rep
Very passionate for what he does. He’s a knowledgable, well rounded, person, and I’m glad to have him as a friend. :smiley:

1 Like

Hello I would like to speak to you about a position I have available my Discord is ROWG_Leader#3822

Here is a link to my Dev Forum Ad

1 Like

yo! i added you on discord, and i was just wondering before hand, do you do long term or full employment?

Thanks buddy, appreciate the support :+1:

Not really, at least not for now. But thanks for considering me though! :smile:

what would you consider short term? i’d still like to have you onboard, even if just for a small bit, as we need the UIs to get the scripting finished with.

my discord - Kyrieleys#1350

I’ve sent a FR so we can further discuss this. :+1:

Bumping the topic since I’ve updated a lot of information here.

1 Like

An experienced and more importantly professional scripter, modeler, and UI designer. He has an excellent work ethic and has produced consistent high-quality results on all projects he has worked on for me.
I would most certainly recommend him to others.

1 Like

Developed an excellent Jailing system, well optimized and efficient for what I needed. Morphyr was very professional and made an easy to use system for repeated use. Highly recommend!

1 Like