Motor6d Animation not replicating!

My animations aren’t playing correctly, In the following clip, I create a Motor6d connected to the LowerTorso and then create one that’s to the right hand. There are 2 animations being played. One is the equip animation which is all the spinny stuff, and 2 is the Idle animation. The Idle animation showcases the Motor6d on the hand quite nicely, but not the one on the lower torso. They’re both played on the client, although I’ve tried playing the equip animation on the server to no avail.

The clip:
https://streamable.com/o17z7g

If anyone has suggestions or the answer to a fix, I’ll gladly take any advice.

2 Likes

Are you adding this Motor on the Server or Client?

The motor is created on the server.

Maybe try create the motor on the client side, for one its more optimised in my opinion.

Doesn’t work man, I need other players to be able to see it.

Pretty sure this is an issue occuring on roblox’s behalf, It’s happening to other developers aswell who have tried every fix in the book.
What further points to it being ROBLOX is when you get close to the character it decides to play.

Seems to be a replication issue (Studio only) however i’m not completely sure, you maybe could see if it happens on roblox.

It happens in-game as well.
What further points to it being ROBLOX is when you get close to the character it decides to play.

Proof:

Do you create it on the server then play it on the client? If so, you might be interested in setting the baseparts network ownership to the client that its being rendered on. Looks like that client has ownership of its body parts but not the little tool.

1 Like

I tried, the issue still persists. Pretty sure if its in the character Networkownership is automatically applied.

1 Like

I have had this issue and its still unsolved for me, I do every single thing on the server and the motor6d animation only plays when I go near the person playing the animation

3 Likes