Mouse bug with latest studio

Can confirm this is still happening again. This requires studio to be restarted to maybe fix it. This should be a higher priority issue than it is right now tbh.

This is also happening to me in studio, double mouse, unable to rotate camera (started happening when I turned on first person lock). The same exact thing just happened to me a few days ago out of studio as well, inside of a first-person locked game, except there wasn’t a double cursor, but the same exact camera issue happened as it does in studio.

1 Like

I’ve been having this problem on Studio on macOS for the last several days and it’s very annoying. Happens every day without fail and I keep having to restart studio just to resolve it.

Please fix this already.

1 Like

I have this bug too! it so annoying

1 Like

Also: I’ve noticed that it happens for me whenever I open my computer from sleep with studio already open

Been experiencing this again as well. It’s been driving me up the wall, not gonne lie.

hello 2015 devforum

Have a similar issue. This happens to me a lot more than it does to others because of my network instability.

Whenever Roblox reconnects, I open the place again and the mouse cursor is completely disconnected. This is, understandably, extremely frustrating for trying to identify what you’re highlighting if you’re working with items that may or may not have extreme precision required.

Studio just updated! Does anyone still have the issue?

1 Like

Hey, we’ve been investigating this bug all day today. We might not be able to get a fix in by next week, but we are very much looking into this.

2 Likes

Update put on this new bug report: Mouse cursor acting weird when play-testing in Roblox studio - #2 by Dogekidd2012

3 Likes

Well, i still have the issue, it behaves the same way i described before!

2 Likes

Followup, we found a temporary workaround: If you always close the Studio application and open a fresh window when opening a different place rather than reusing the same window this should avoid the issue.

3 Likes

@netosilvagames @hyde12345678 @Famous5000 @EpickDoe @Trialogical @TopDev @DeathLilian @SpiritualSonicdash @bluebxrrybot

We reverted something that fixes this on Windows and probably fixes it on Mac.

After restarting Studio could you let us know whether this is fixed and if not what platform you’re on (OS + Version)?

7 Likes

I was never able to produce this bug, and I was on Windows 11 on version 610 (unsure of exact version)! Was just asking for a video so we know what the bug looks like.

It fixed! thank you @tnavarts and no bug at all.
Windows 11
Latest version 0.611.0.6110432

Appears to be fixed for me! Thank you.
Windows 10 Pro
Build 19045

1 Like

Hooray!
It seems like the problem has been fixed, at least on my part!
Win 10 Pro
Latest Roblox Studio Version (0.611.0.6110432)

1 Like

Seems to be fixed for me! Thank you!

Fixed! Thanks so much!

Windows 11
Latest version 0.611.0.6110432

Appears to be fixed. Thank you so much.