Move #development-discussion lower on the main page

Sincerely, I don’t really like this change. I probably got very used to how the website looked in the past, and that kinda annoyed me. Plus, when I didn’t saw the category, I thought I got banned from it. To be honest, it kinda sucks, but who am I to give high decision opinions anyway…

2 Likes

Agreed, I kinda got used to the old format and freaked out when I didn’t see DD at the top. To be honest, it should remain at its old position but only Regulars should be able to create topics and Members can reply.

i don’t understand what’s going on here
why do some people (including you btw) say that development discussion should get moved for good
i even saw this topic weeks ago talking about it

also i’m not sure if this small update would really reduce the number of off topic posts in #development-discussion
like a user might scroll through the categories and they are thinking of putting something in #development-discussion about some random off-topic post
or they might make more off-topic posts in #help-and-feedback

It seems as if #bulletin-board is automatically muted so this shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

I would not want Roblox to make anything extra ‘regular exclusive’ until upgrading to regular comes back.

Update

It seems that it has been reverted… Weird…

Hi everyone! Sorry for the confusion. I’m a new moderator on the DevForum and accidentally initiated the category reordering. The categories are staying in their current position at the moment.

16 Likes

No worries! Maybe after some more thinking you guys could figure out something better perhaps!

1 Like

that’s a little strange lol
i sort of laughed even noticing that the change got reverted

seems like a mod probably looked at this topic and decided to put #development-discussion at the bottom, then after a few hours, they left it to where it was before for some reason

not sure why they did that but @metaversek1ng said he was a new mod and he accidentally put development discussion below #forum-feedback

I believe you already answered your own “unsureness” when it’s in the sentence that he “accidentally” put #development-discussion below #forum-feedback, and I’m kind of surprised people are still up for this feature request even though it would not do any good.

1 Like