Music Commissions

Commissions status: Open :green_circle:

Commissions in progress: 1

Hello I’m, Owen J and I’m a music composer/producer. I’ve been making music since 2019 and have almost 5 years of experience.

I started working on music as a hobby in 2019 when I didn’t really want to buy an OST because I knew I could make one myself. I have become very passionate about my music because of my work ethic and ability to create several genres.

My DAW of choice is FL Studios and I create most of my music on a midi keyboard known as the ARTURIA Mini Lab keyboard.

I do use Guitar for some of my music but I’m very new to how the scales are played on Guitar so I don’t use it often.

Casual Music:

Orchestral Music:

Electronic Dance Music

Horror Music:

Here are some games I worked for

Horror:
Finders Keepers
Granny
Desire
INTRUSION: A World Below
Tower Defense:
Universal Guardians
Fighting:

Dungeon Crawler:
Misfortune
Simulator:
Gym Realms
Vacuum Simulator 2
Misc:
Cloudbound
Idle Shapez

Released OSTs

Universal Guardians OST
Vacuum Simulator 2 OST

I am available most days from 10:00 am - 10:00 pm EST.
This is inconsistent due to my sleep schedule.

I charge 10,000 Robux a minute per song or $35.00 USD.
Shop prices are expected to be vastly different but can only be reached via Discord.

Payment is usually sent through group funds or my group shirt.
USD purchases will be discussed privately.

In most cases I require 50% up front before showing off work. I charge per task BUT will request 50% before showing any work.

Before Buying:

All music is licensed and without credit could get you into trouble.
Credit somewhere in the game or on the game’s page is important for licensing reasons.

It’s important to state I do hold the power to cancel commissions at anytime if things simply are not working out. I personally don’t like to do this but in some cases I have to.

I highly recommend clicking “Discord” down below as it will send you to my portfolio server where you can submit a ticket to buy music and hire me for music. I sell music in there so please check that out!

You can contact me on Discord

ProdByOwenJ

11 Likes

OJ has never disappointed my studio. I recommend him for all your musical needs.

2 Likes

OJ has made multiple tracks for me at a great price and swift speed, i highly recommend him as he is both easy to work with as well as diverse in genres of music.
Thanks again for your time and work.

1 Like

Defiantly recommend. Great quality of work for a good price! :grin::+1:

1 Like

Amazing work, delivered the music I needed in a decent timeframe and was able to create what I was looking for. Great services and such a really nice person! Heavily recommend his work, he was so flexible with everything so yeah 10/10

1 Like

OJ is one talented individual. His response times are fast along with his production speeds. He also delivers great quality to go along with his speed. Definitely recommend OJ, 10/10.

1 Like

OJ is very talented and amazing at what he does. He followed up with exactly what I had in mind when I had commissioned him. Would recommend!

1 Like

Owen is awesome to work with, his OST for our game is perfect!

1 Like

Ojbaby is an amazing developer and a great friend. Ojbaby’s music is great quality, a quick deliver and flexible to work with! He can make an amazing OST for any game out there.
Thank you for working with us Ojbaby!

1 Like